- JUNE 2014- NTPC
- JUNE 2014- NTPC, INDIA’S LARGEST POWER UTILITY PLACES ORDER ON MSL FOR SUPPLY OF OCTG FOR THEIR FIRST EVER FORAY INTO OIL & GAS EXPLORATION AT CAMBAY ON- LAND EXPLORATION BLOCK.
- MAY 2014
- MAY 2014 – MSL SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS OCTG ORDERS TO DOWNSTREAM MAJOR GAIL FOR THEIR FIRST OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION PROJECT AT MANNARGUDI EXPLORATION BLOCK, TAMIL NADU.
- 11TH MAY 2012
- 11TH MAY 2012- INDIA'S PREMIER NATIONAL OIL & GAS COMPANY, ONGC LTD HAS AWARDED MSL A US DOLLAR 30 MILLION CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF SEAMLESS CASINGS FOR THEIR CRITICAL OFFSHORE E & P PROJECTS. (11-MAY-2012).
Directional / Horizontal Drilling
It is basically applied where reservoirs are trapped in an inaccessible direction. Directional/Horizontal Drilling has a many advantage that makes it a widely used process. With an advancement of technology Directional Drilling has become more efficient and decreases the operational cost. These days the angle of the drill bit has been accurately been controlled by real time technology, three dimensional measuring devises, mud motors, specialized drill bit, whipstock, bottomhole assembly configuration etc.
Directional and Horizontal Drilling Services by JDIL.
Jindal Drilling & Industries Limited (JDIL) is the first Indian company in providing Horizontal & Directional Drilling services in India since 2003. Besides the company has been successfully providing integrated on-line Mud Logging services to ONGC for many years.
JDIL offers the drillers a highly proven technology to drill the well correctly. Our LWD and MWD services provide a highly accurate and quality data which unable time critical decision for precise drilling in complex drilling operations.
Our focus is on achieving cost & time efficiencies, to ensure optimized directional drilling performance and precise well bore placement so as to increase Rate of Penetration (ROP) and maximize reservoir exposure.
Directional equipments Features:
- Positive Pulse system, Directional Electronics, Gamma probe and surface systems for online Display of Tool face, Inclination, Azimuth and recording of Gamma plot. The MWD tool is retrievable, thus saving the Client of any liability during Hostile hole conditions leading to stuck situations.
- The MWD tool is powered by high temperature lithium batteries, which allow the tool to be downhole for over 300 hrs and with a provision of one more battery to further increase downhole hours.
- Positive displacement motors (motors) with adjustable bent facility to facilitate the steering according to desired Hole profile.
JDIL has its own team of experienced Directional Drillers and MWD engineers with diverse and rich experience in directional drilling various well profiles. Presently we possess more than 10 ready sets of MWD tools, more than 80 Downhole Mud Motors, about 20 Jars and about 90 Non magnetic Drill Collars. This enables us to mobilize the tools at very short notices and serve our customers effectively. Our Client list includes ONGC, GSPC, GEO ENPRO, OILEX, JOSHI TECHNOLOGIES, CANORO RESOURCES etc.
We has strategically located service and maintenance workshop with all modern facilities. The workshop is equipped with a Torque Master (National make) capable of complete disassembly and assembly of motors and Jars. The facility is also equipped with an overhead crane of 7 tons capacity and a complete JAR testing unit. Beside, the workshop also has sophisticated test and measurement systems to repair maintain and test MWD tools and surface equipments.
Present contracts under execution by our group - FY 2013-2014
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation – 9 Kits
- Other E &P Companies – 4 kits
- Total Wells Drilled 2012-2013 – 90
- Turnover of Directional Drilling Services for 2012-2013 – US $ 11 million