- JUNE 2014- NTPC
- JUNE 2014- NTPC, INDIA’S LARGEST POWER UTILITY PLACES ORDER ON MSL FOR SUPPLY OF OCTG FOR THEIR FIRST EVER FORAY INTO OIL & GAS EXPLORATION AT CAMBAY ON- LAND EXPLORATION BLOCK.
- MAY 2014
- MAY 2014 – MSL SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS OCTG ORDERS TO DOWNSTREAM MAJOR GAIL FOR THEIR FIRST OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION PROJECT AT MANNARGUDI EXPLORATION BLOCK, TAMIL NADU.
- 11TH MAY 2012
- 11TH MAY 2012- INDIA'S PREMIER NATIONAL OIL & GAS COMPANY, ONGC LTD HAS AWARDED MSL A US DOLLAR 30 MILLION CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF SEAMLESS CASINGS FOR THEIR CRITICAL OFFSHORE E & P PROJECTS. (11-MAY-2012).
The information derived through MWD helps to pre-plan the direction of the drilling process. During the directional drilling a MWD downhole tool is lined up with the drilling assembly, which enables the steering in any desired direction in 3D space. A data received through MWD engineer helps Directional driller to allow a safe planned trajectory direction.
MWD tools can also provide information about the conditions at the drill bit. This may include:
- Rotational speed of the drillstring
- Smoothness of rotation
- Torque and weight on bit, measured near the drill bit
- Mud flow volume
- Type and severity of any vibration downhole
- Downhole temperature etc.