- JUNE 2014- NTPC
- JUNE 2014- NTPC, INDIA’S LARGEST POWER UTILITY PLACES ORDER ON MSL FOR SUPPLY OF OCTG FOR THEIR FIRST EVER FORAY INTO OIL & GAS EXPLORATION AT CAMBAY ON- LAND EXPLORATION BLOCK.
- MAY 2014
- MAY 2014 – MSL SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS OCTG ORDERS TO DOWNSTREAM MAJOR GAIL FOR THEIR FIRST OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION PROJECT AT MANNARGUDI EXPLORATION BLOCK, TAMIL NADU.
- 11TH MAY 2012
- 11TH MAY 2012- INDIA'S PREMIER NATIONAL OIL & GAS COMPANY, ONGC LTD HAS AWARDED MSL A US DOLLAR 30 MILLION CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF SEAMLESS CASINGS FOR THEIR CRITICAL OFFSHORE E & P PROJECTS. (11-MAY-2012).
QSHE Overview & Training
With an aim to achieve continual improvement in our HSE standards and to demonstrate high degree of HSE management assurance to our clients, HSE case for discovery I, has been prepared to identify all major accidental hazards (MAH) and putting in place physical barriers and safety procedures to reduce these hazards to as low as reasonably possible ( ALARP).
- All our crews are stcw 2010 competent and bosiet trained as per opito requirements. Crew competency and training is monitored by the operator (ONGC) and OISD.
- Drillers & above are trained in IWCF (supervisor level)
- Barge engineers, Mechanics and Electricians are trained in maintenance & upkeep of major equipment at the OEM training institutes
- We have adopted behavior based safety system to enhance safety awareness amongst crews and minimize unsafe & at risk behavior.