- JUNE 2014- NTPC
- JUNE 2014- NTPC, INDIA’S LARGEST POWER UTILITY PLACES ORDER ON MSL FOR SUPPLY OF OCTG FOR THEIR FIRST EVER FORAY INTO OIL & GAS EXPLORATION AT CAMBAY ON- LAND EXPLORATION BLOCK.
- MAY 2014
- MAY 2014 – MSL SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS OCTG ORDERS TO DOWNSTREAM MAJOR GAIL FOR THEIR FIRST OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION PROJECT AT MANNARGUDI EXPLORATION BLOCK, TAMIL NADU.
- 11TH MAY 2012
- 11TH MAY 2012- INDIA'S PREMIER NATIONAL OIL & GAS COMPANY, ONGC LTD HAS AWARDED MSL A US DOLLAR 30 MILLION CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF SEAMLESS CASINGS FOR THEIR CRITICAL OFFSHORE E & P PROJECTS. (11-MAY-2012).
Structural pipes are present in wide range of grades and sizes so as to be utilized for a number of structural tasks and applications. Some of the common applications of the structural pipe include being used for sign poles, bollards, piling, columns and structural supports. At Jindal Pipe you can choose from a variety of pipe size and wall thickness of structural pipes. You can easily cut and splice the length or can order as per the desired length as per our minimum order quantity. This ensures easy application and also helps in reducing waste.
Usually, structural pipes are such steel construction pipes that fulfill certain specified standards of mechanical properties and chemical composition.
- ERW Steel Pipe: This type of structural pipe is normally known as high quality line pipe in the construction industry and it is used by the oil and utility industries. It can be used for dock, column, sign pole and tunnel construction.
- Seamless Steel Pipe: This type of a structural pipe is a lasting pipe product that’s mostly used for pipe piling, caissons, dock piling and bollards ( Seamless pipes manufacturer by our sister concern Maharashtra Seamless Limited)
Applications of Structural Pipes:
- Structural Supports
- Road Bore Casings
- Slurry Lines
- Sign Poles
- Dredge Pipe
- Tower Construction
- Roadway Billboard Signs
- Dock Piles
Our Product Specifications in Structural Industry:
- IS : 1161, 3601