News & Events
- MSL has received the 33rd EEPC India Western Region Export Awards for the year 2014-15 held at Mumbai on 20th May 2017. Chief Guest of the event was Shri Piyush Goyal Hon’ble Minister of State with Independent Charge for Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy and Mines, Govt. of India. Mr. Shivkumar Singhal – Whole Time Director had attended the conference and received the award.
- Maharashtra Seamless commissions 20 MW solar power project in Rajasthan
- Yet again, Jindal Star has been selected as “India's Most Trusted Brand 2016 ”under ERW pipes and tubes category. Award was received on 16th October, 2016, Sunday at The Leela Hotel, Mumbai.
- Rig ‘Virtue I’ Sets New Indian Record for Drilling Longest Well : Rig ‘Virtue I’ has recently drilled High Drift, High angel, deep well in Bassein field of ONGC. For drilling the well “WO-16A#5”, Rig ‘Virtue I’ received significant recognition and appreciation from client ‘ONGC’.
- Jindal Mount Litera School, Nagothane : awarded best school governance 2015 (Franchise School Category of Zee Learn Ltd in the South & West Zone) : A PROUD MOMENT, Congratulations!!
- Jindal Star has received two awards recently. "Most Trusted Brand" on 28th Nov.'15 by IBC Infomedia Pvt.Ltd.(A division of IBC Infomedia Corporation, USA). & “The Economic Times A & D Top 100 Brands 2015” on , 21st Dec 2015.
- ONGC Rig Manager appreciates Discovery -1 Team for lowering 9-5/8” Casing to the depth of 1968 Meters in 11 hours on 20th March 2015 for Well BF #10
- JUNE 2014- NTPC, INDIA’S LARGEST POWER UTILITY PLACES ORDER ON MSL FOR SUPPLY OF OCTG FOR THEIR FIRST EVER FORAY INTO OIL & GAS EXPLORATION AT CAMBAY ON- LAND EXPLORATION BLOCK.
- MAY 2014 – MSL SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS OCTG ORDERS TO DOWNSTREAM MAJOR GAIL FOR THEIR FIRST OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION PROJECT AT MANNARGUDI EXPLORATION BLOCK, TAMIL NADU.
- 11TH MAY 2012- INDIA'S PREMIER NATIONAL OIL & GAS COMPANY, ONGC LTD HAS AWARDED MSL A US DOLLAR 30 MILLION CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF SEAMLESS CASINGS FOR THEIR CRITICAL OFFSHORE E & P PROJECTS. (11-MAY-2012).
- ONGC HAS AWARDED MSL RS. 247 CRORE ORDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF 44200 MT SEAMLESS CASING PIPE SIZES 5-1/2" TO 13-3/8". (17-AUGUST-2011)
Maharashtra Seamless Commissions Seamless Pipe Facility at Mangaon.